Here are some questions I would ask myself to see if my house will impress potential buyers, once you have answered these you will know if you need to spend a little time outside:
● When was the last time I mowed the lawn?
● Have I ever cleaned those gutters out?
● Could those window frames use some fresh paint or cleaning?
● Is the front gate wonky or does it not close properly?
● Were those paving slabs always that uneven?
● Don't those children's toys have somewhere to be?
● Can people see my house number behind that overgrown shrub?
● Do all those weeds along the front path really need to be there?
● A bigger job but one to seriously consider, does the house require a lick of paint?
As we approach the spring and summer, now is the perfect time to put some of this right. Fixing all the little jobs that need doing and cleaning/tidying all the essential areas to make the house look fresh and appealing from the outside. Spring and Summer is a fantastic time for selling your property but also the most important time to show off the exterior of your property.